photo via Somethin’ Southern Blog
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Mckenzie’s Guide to the Perfect Charcuterie Board: If you don’t enjoy cooking, mastering the art of the perfect charcuterie board is a must. It’s a simple way to impress your friends at dinner parties, and you really can’t go wrong with them.
- Business Boutique by Christy Wright: If you’re ready to make money doing what you love, this book is a must read! Christy helps you create a step-by-step guide for your business, shows you how to manage your time, and explains overwhelming business ideas in simple terms.
- Easter Entertaining + Decor Items: Easter is just a few weeks away! We love these decor and serving items for your home.
- Slow Cooker Easter Recipes: Speaking of Easter, these slow cooker recipes will help make Easter dinner a breeze, especially if you’re cooking for a large group of family and friends.
- J. Crew Ruffle T-Shirt: We styled this top in our newest Simplified Planner photoshoot and got so many questions on it that we thought we’d share it with you all today! It’s one of our very favorites.
- 20 Favorite Fiction Books: Did you miss Emily’s coffee break this week? She shared her favorite fiction books that she’s been listening to on Audible recently.
- @einteriors.design on Instagram: We love following this mother/daughter decorating team. Their clean, simple style is so refreshing.
- New Emojis: Did you hear the news? NEW emojis coming June 30! We can’t wait.
- Chambray Tie Back Top: We love a good chambray top, and this one is a new favorite– perfect for spring!
- Our March Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along to our March playlist with us!