Last month, we featured some good things that were happening around the world. We were so encouraged and inspired by all the stories that we wanted to do a similar post this month. There are so many good things happening all around us, friends! Let’s rid our minds of negativity and choose to focus on the good today.
- 91 Year Old Hospice Patient Knits Hats for Homeless
- NJ Police Officer Drives 650 Miles to Return Lost Dog
- Boy with Autism Recieves a Touching Letter After He Fails a Test
- High School Cross Country Team Takes Shelter Dogs for a Run
- Neighbors Help Throw Block Party Wedding Outside Bride’s Childhood Home
- Police Surprise Drivers with Ice Cream Instead of Tickets
- Quadruple Amputee Toddler Gets Look-Alike American Girl Doll