We’re always on the lookout for cute desk accessories that we will actually use. So many times, we end up buying pretty things that just aren’t practical for our needs, and they end up sitting pretty on our desks never being used. Today we’re sharing seven of our favorite desk accessories that won’t just look pretty. They’ll help you stay productive and organized, too!
1) Pineapple Scalloped Desk Organizer: Every office needs a good desk organizer. The gold pineapples and scalloped edges sold us on this one right away!
2) Kate Spade Foil Dot Pencil Pouch: This pencil pouch is the perfect size, and it comes stocked with coordinating ruler, eraser, sharpener, and pencils. Plus, it has great reviews. You can’t go wrong!
3) Gold and Acrylic Stapler: Something about a pretty stapler in the office just makes us feel more productive. We love this gold and acrylic one from Waiting on Martha!
5) Monogrammed Acrylic Pencil Cup: The perfect accessory to instantly spruce up your desk! Choose your favorite monogram color and fill it with your favorite pens. Such a preppy, classic look!
6) ‘Brilliant Ideas’ Notepad: Need an extra notepad to jot down those thoughts floating around in your head? We love the gold foil and pink lines on this one by Ashley Brooke Designs.
7) Pineapple Paper Clips: We couldn’t forget our pineapple paper clips! They’re our fave for just about anything. We use them to mark important pages in our Simplified Planner, hold papers together, and sometimes just as a cute accessory on our desk. They’re so practical!