photo via pizzazzerie
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Pizzazzerie’s Mini BBQ Chicken Tacos: Pizzazzerie is one of our very favorite blogs, especially when it comes time to gather up creative party ideas. This BBQ chicken taco recipe is a great twist on classic BBQ for all of your memorial day parties this weekend!
2) Our Absolute Favorite Jeans: Banana Republics denim leggings are are FAVE, and they’re 40% off this weekend (code: BRTAKE40)!
3) B.P. Square Stud Earrings: Two pairs of earrings for under $10, plus free shipping! You can’t beat that. These are the perfect size and go with any outfit. We love them!
4) Walk in Love’s “Every Hour I Need Thee” Tee: We love our friends over at Walk in Love. This new tee is one of our favorites.
6) May Designs + EL: Did you hear the big news? Our new Simplified Planner cover designs are now available for purchase on your favorite May Books. They’ve even given us a special discount code for our readers. Save 25% on your order with code EL-2016 (until 6/7). Hooray!
8) Bamboozled Bamboo Bangle from Lilly: We love this classic gold bangle to dress up any outfit. Classic and simple, but big enough to make a statement with any outfit. P.S. Lilly is also giving free gifts with any purchase this weekend!
9) Pomona Peplum Tank: This adorable tank is an additional 30% off this weekend! It’s lightweight and perfect for summer.
10) Our May Playlist: May has been a BIG month for us here in the EL office. We’ve been listening to these celebratory songs all month long.