1) Aprons from Oatmeal Lace: Our sweet friend, McKay, makes these ADORABLE aprons that our team wears at the National Stationery Show every year. She also makes clutches and bouquet wraps, too. They’re all so fun and such great quality!
2) San Diego Hat’s Stripe Straw Tote: This tote is so adorable for summer, and it’s on sale (plus free shipping and free returns!).
3) Our New Big Kid Books: Did you see our newest products over in the shop? We’re now offering Big Boy Books and Big Girl Books to help you capture your little one’s milestones and special moments from ages 2 to 6.
4) Whit’s Love List: Our senior designer, Whitney, started a new series on her blog today. Hop on over to her site to check it out!
5) No Churn Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel Ice Cream: This would make an extra special Father’s Day treat this weekend!
6) Ritz Romper: This limited edition romper is perfect for days at the pool or for casual evenings with your family this summer!
7) Creole Kitchen: We haven’t tried out the recipes yet, but this is just about the cutest cook book we’ve ever seen. This would make a GREAT hostess gift! (P.S. Get 15% off this weekend if you’re an anthro member!).
8) Lara Casey’s PowerSheets: Have you gotten your’s yet? They’re one of our very favorite products. Be sure to pick some up before they’re all gone!
9) Light Pink Coco Earrings: These earrings are so much fun for summer. We love the glass beading and lightweight fringe!
10) Our June Playlist: Our June Playlist is still up on Spotify! Follow along to hear what we’re listening to in the office all month long.