Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Laura Dro Designs: We adore Laura Dro Designs! This pink pineapple print is a favorite in the EL office, and we can’t get enough of these ginger jar prints. She also has so many GORGEOUS paintings in her shop. Hop on over and check them out! (P.S. Stay tuned to see Laura featured in our Simplicity Series very soon!).
2) The National Stationery Show: Emily, Brittany, and Whitney are in NYC this week for the National Stationery Show, May 15-18th. Be sure to stop by Booth No. 1830 and say hello! (P.S. follow whit-blake on Snapchat for behind the scenes).
3) Paula Deen’s Breakfast Casserole: Looking for a yummy breakfast to make this weekend? Paula Deen has you covered! We love this recipe, and (bonus points) it tastes great reheated, too!
4) Kendra Scott’s Magenta Gift Set: This little set is perfect to gift to a friend (or yourself— we won’t judge!) this summer. We love the magenta, but it also comes in a gorgeous white pearl, too. You can’t go wrong with either one!
5) 2016-17 Simplified Planner Launch: Hooray! Our weekly and academic Simplified Planners for 2016-2017 are now available in the shop and feature eight gorgeous cover options to choose from! Hurry and get yours today.
6) National Notebook Day: Save the date! The first ever National Notebook Day is happening on Thursday, May 19th! We’ll be celebrating the big day with our friends over at May Designs. Follow along with them on Instagram for more details and fun surprises.
7) Our Free iPhone Wallpaper: When life gets busy, sometimes we need a little reminder to find joy in our messy, imperfect lives. This phone wallpaper is the perfect little encouragement!
8) Bourbon and Boweties: We love the quality and unique craftsmanship of these bracelets (they’re made by hand in the Tampa area!). We also love that there are so many different options to choose from. Stacking a few different ones together is one of our favorite looks!
9) Ashley Brooke’s Tumblers: Our sweet friend Ashley makes these tumblers, and they’re perfect for enjoying your favorite iced drink when you’re on the go, or while laying poolside this summer. We also love her mugs for our morning coffee. So many fun designs!
10) Our May Playlist: Our May playlist is full of celebratory songs for our Spring Simplified Planner launch! Take a listen to find out what we’ve been listening to in the office this month.