Summer is almost here! We’ve already started having pool parties (it’s nearly 90 degrees here in Tampa today!) and preparing our summer bucket lists, and while we’re big believers in lathering on the sunscreen when we’re outdoors, there’s just something about having a sun kissed glow that makes it feel a little more like summer. So today, we’ve rounded up some of our very favorite sunless tanners (in all different price ranges) that we like to use to add a little bit of color to our skin without damaging it in the sun. These check off all the boxes on our list: not too orange, not too light, and not too streaky.
1) Fake Bake Flawless: This sunless tanner has over 4k reviews on Amazon and nearly 5 stars. It’s safe to say you can’t go wrong with this one!
2) St. Tropez Self Tanning Bronzing Mousse: This bronzing mousse is perfect for all skin tones; plus, it dries quickly and lasts for days. If you’re looking to splurge, it’s definitely worth the high price tag!
3) Jergens Glow Daily Moisturizer: This one is subtle, but we love that it replaces your daily moisturizer as well. Anything that makes life just a little bit easier will always be a favorite of ours.
4) Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads These little individually wrapped pads are so convenient and easy to use. All you have to do is wipe the pad over your skin and throw it away for a mess free and streak free glow!
5) Bare Minerals’ Faux Tan Body: This self tanner leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! It’s made with a copper mineral complex and infused with aloe vera. Perfect for a streak free, everyday look.
6) Beauty by Earth’s Organic Sunless Tanning Lotion: We love that this one is made from organic ingredients and made in the USA. It’s great for sensitive skin and can be used on your whole body, including your face!