Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
1) d’Orsay Flats: We adore d’Orsay flats. They’re so comfy and easy to throw on when you’re chasing kiddos around!
2) Beauty Counter’s Baby Line: This new baby line of products from Beauty Counter is great. Their products contain only the safest ingredients and go through rigorous testing. Safe for even the most sensitive skins!
3) Cilantro Edamame Hummus Recipe: Hummus made from edamame instead of chick peas. This is a great recipe for when you want to mix things up a bit!
4) A Color Story App: Have ya’ll tried this app yet? It’s our new fave for photo editing!
5) Something Delightful’s Workout Favorites: We loved Rachel’s post on her blog this week on workout attire! We’re always looking for cute athletic clothes to make our morning workouts a little bit more fun.
6) Rodan and Field’s Redefine Eye Cream: This eye cream does wonders for tired, sleep deprived eyes. Our friend, Leah, is doing a special promo for our friends right now, too! Now through March 16th, receive a FREE Rodan + Fields Essentials line product of your choice with a preferred customer order. Just reference EL+RF code in your message to get your free product. :)
7) @shaycochrane on Instagram: Follow along with our photographer, Shay, on Instagram! Gorgeous. Inspirational. And she posts the BEST fashion advice.
8) Kate Spade ‘One in a Million’ Mug: This mug is super cute and makes a great gift. We love the idea of gifting to a teacher, along with a gift card, for a little pick me up towards the end of the school year!
9) RysaRuth’s Seersucker Dress: Seersuckers, ruffles, and a big bow to complete the look. We LOVE this dress from RysaRuth!
10) Our March Playlist: Be sure to take a look at our March Spotify playlist to hear what we’ll be listening to all month long!