Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton: Our team got these for Christmas, and we adore them! With all the interchangeable straps to choose from, it’s perfect for every occasion!
2) Pizzazzerie’s Football Cinnamon Roll Cookies: It’s playoff season! These football shaped cookies are the perfect dessert to serve on Sunday afternoons while your family and friends are watching the big games.
3) Dapperdesk Planner: It’s not too late to help them men in your life get organized for the new year! Our Dapperdesk planners are made of premium materials and genuine leather. Perfect for every well suited man in your life! (P.S. They’re now available for purchase on the Emily Ley website, too!)
4) Our January Playlist: Need some musical motivation to start the year off on the right foot? Follow along on our January playlist! We’ve been listening to it in the office all month long.
5) Pineapple Bangle from Moon and Lola: This pineapple bangle is so cute, and it’s even customizable. It doesn’t get better than that!
6) Marble Rolling Pin with Stand: Put it to use, or put it on display. This rolling pin is just as gorgeous as it is useful.
7) Write the Word Journal: Pre-orders are open for the Write the Word journal over in the Lara Casey Shop! We love this journal!
8) The EL Baby Book: Do you know anyone having a baby this year? Our baby books make the perfect gift!
9) Blue Abaco in Tallahassee, FL: Just one of our amazing retailers! Be sure to stop by their adorable shop if you are in the Tallahassee area.
10) ‘Sailors Knot’ Mini Stud Earrings: Simple. Elegant. Versatile. We can’t get enough of these Kate Spade earrings!