Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Kristy Rice’s Phone Case: Kristy’s phone cases feature her original artwork and have a velvety, matte, finish. We can’t get enough of her beautiful products!
2) Fearfully + Wonderfully Made Sweatshirt: We adore Walk In Love, and so many of you have asked about this sweatshirt. One of our absolute favorites!
3) Jillian Harris’ French Onion Soup Recipe: Looking for a warm comfort food to cozy up with this weekend? This recipe is perfect for fall!
4) Mud Pie Knives Set: It’s no secret that Mud Pie is one of our favorite brands. This knives set would make an adorable hostess gift this Thanksgiving season.
5) FrameBridge: We love Framebridge! It’s so convenient and the frames always come back looking incredible (all of those pretty gold frames you see on Instagram come from Framebridge). You can also use code EMILYLEY10 for $10 off your first purchase!
6) Emily on Periscope: Did you catch Emily on Periscope this week!? Follow along to chat with her about real life and catch some behind the scenes glimpses of what’s going on here at EL.
7) His and Her’s Giveaway: We’re giving away one of our brand new Dapperdesk planners AND a gold pineapple Simplified Planner to one lucky winner! Giveaway ends Monday morning, so hurry and go enter.
8) BP. Stone Stud Earrings: So cute and simple. They’re also only $8 with free shipping, so you really can’t go wrong with these. :)
9) Southern Weddings V8: Whether you’re in the midst of planning a wedding, happily single, or crossed that bridge a long time ago, you’ll love flipping through this gorgeous edition of Southern Weddings. Pre-order your’s today!
10) Playing hooky for the day to go play: because sometimes you just need to blow off work for the day and go have some fun!