I am THRILLED to share that Emily Ley Creative is HIRING! Over the past four years, ELC has grown by leaps and bounds and encompasses a LOT of fun partnerships/projects. I’ve realized that its time to bring on another talented designer who loves delicious packaging, fresh and classic patterns and the Archer font as much as I do. : )
The Emily Ley Creative brand is friendly, family-oriented and built upon a love for telling stories through clean, beautiful design. As Assistant Creative Director, you will work closely with me to grow the Emily Ley Paper product collection beginning with the expansion of the Simplified Collection and addition of personalized Children’s and Holiday Collections. You will also be involved in client collateral and packaging design and manage the printing and production processes from concept to completion. Applicants must be motivated self-starters, highly attentive to detail, have exceptional friendly, communication skills, comfortable with fast paced processes and deadlines. A warm, personal demeanor is essential. This position is a part-time, remote position contracted for 10-20 hours per week (this will fluctuate during peak times of the year). Emily Ley Creative is closed Thanskgiving through New Year’s (so that we can spend time with our families).
In short, I’m looking for someone who is happy, who loves and can execute clean, classic, personal design and most importantly, someone who will be a wonderful, authentic representation of the Emily Ley brand.
- B.A. in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- One or more years of graphic design experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Experienced with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign CS5
- Knowledgable of printing methods and processes
- Remote position (US only).
- Position to begin March 1. Flexible hours.
- Must have consistent and reliable access to internet, phone and email, with a quiet at-home office environment.
- Contracted position, $10 -15 per hour based on experience
- 10-20 hours per week (fluctuating at certain points of the year)
If you’re as excited as I am about this, please send an email to emily [at] emilyley [dot] com using the subject ASSISTANT CREATIVE DIRECTOR with a creative application telling me why you’re perfect for this role. Please include examples of your work or a link to your portfolio. Please be sure to let your personality and talent shine through – (hint hint the most creative application gets bonus points!) I will be accepting applications until February 20, 2012.