Hello! I’m Emily Ley. Born and raised in the South, I’ve always had a love affair with all things Southern. I live in South Florida with my husband and two four-legged babies, so every now and then my accent comes out! Paper is my passion, but what fires me up is sharing my journey as a Southern girl living to do-it-all-be-it-all as a wife, designer and business owner. This blog is a chronicle of my adventures.
A little more . . .
- My favorite color is green.
- I laugh at everything.
- I’m head over heels for a frat boy named Bryan.
- I’d rather be barefoot in jeans than in a dress + heels any day.
- I love acoustic music and Audrey Hepburn.
- My family means the world to me.
- I’m the world’s worst chef, but I know how to fake it.
- Nothing gets me jazzed like being around “the creative types”
- Coffee is my weakness, I keep Starbucks in business.
- My promise to all of you is one of authenticity.
- I have a 125lb bull mastiff (Briggs) & a 15lb boston terrier (Harley Bogart) who are the best of friends.
- I have seen snow once in my life.
- I truly believe in the power of a thank you note.
The ELP collection is timeless and classic including letterpress wedding suites, personal stationery and custom designed monograms.
I’d love to chat, so feel free to drop me a note!
Photo by Meg Baisden Photography.