Happy Friday! :) We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
1) Thimblepress’ Kindness Cards: Hand drawn illustrations and a foil stamped box make these perfect for brightening up someone’s day.
2) Ashley Brooke’s New Floral Dopp Kit: Have you seen Ashley Brooke’s newest addition to her collection!? We think this new travel bag is just darling and so functional for ladies on the go. Run and grab one for yourself!
3) Scout Ponder on Instagram: This account is absolutely hilarious. If you’re not following Scout, you should be!
4) Breaking Busy by Alli Worthington: The next book on our reading list is this new one from Alli Worthington. We love the message of this book!
5) Nickel and Suede’s Leopard Sweater Scarf: We’re always on the hunt for the perfect scarf, and we love this one from Nickel and Suede. It’s perfect for those few chilly days we get here in sunny Florida.
6) Rifle Paper Co.’s Phone Cases: It’s so hard to find a pretty phone case that also protects your phone. These cases from Rifle are the perfect combination of function and fashion. They’re wonderful!
7) ‘Camp Tuck’ by Sarah Tucker: Our friend, Sarah Tucker, threw the sweetest birthday bash for her little boy last month! Take a look at her post to see all the fun details.
8) To-Do List Notepad: Our favorite way to keep track of long to-do lists. Perfect for using alongside your Simplified Planner, or for gift giving!
9) Starbucks’ Flat White: Here’s a secret. This is what keeps the EL office running during the week. We love a good flat white and our local Starbucks!
10) Our February Playlist: Don’t forget to listen to our February playlist! It’s filled with all of our favorite love songs. We’ll be listening to it in the EL office all month long!