photo via Pizzazzerie
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Pizzazzerie’s Skillet Queso: The best queso recipe for dinner parties or lazy Saturday afternoons. It doesn’t get much better than a great queso recipe.
- The Give Collective Giveaway: We’ve teamed up with a few of our favorite brands to give away $500 worth of prizes! Enter to win today.
- Gold Pineapple Shower Curtain: All of our pineapple bathroom dreams came true with this shower curtain. Add pops of pink and navy for the cutest little girl’s bathroom!
- Meal Prep Guide: This article shows you how to make healthy meals for an entire week in just two hours. It’s a must read!
- Grocery List Notepad: We love to leave this out on our kitchen counter to write down items we need throughout the week. When you’re ready to shop, add ingredients for specific recipes, tear off the page, and you have your list to take with you to the store! You’ll save time and money by knowing exactly what items you need.
- Ruffle T-Shirt: The cutest t-shirt for spring, and it’s on sale!
- Slow Cooker Revolution: We all love a good slow cooker recipe. This book has so many great options for when you don’t have time to cook.
- Minimal Crossbody Bag: Under $20 and so cute! We love the minimal look of this cross body bag.
- Gingham Pants: We adore these navy gingham pants from Banana Republic. They’re the perfect transition piece from winter to spring.
- Our March Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along to our favorite songs this month!