Today we’re sharing our favorite gifts for all the sweet babies this holiday season. Babies of all ages (and their parents!) will be so excited to see any of these gifts under the tree this year!
1) Jellycat Bunny: Jellycat stuffed animals are so soft and sweet. They make a great gift for babies to snuggle with in their crib!
2) My 1st Christmas Bib: Great for any baby born in 2015! Help them celebrate their first Christmas with this adorable bib.
3) Freshly Picked Moccasins: Every baby needs a pair of stylish moccasins. We love these for baby boys and girls from Freshly Picked. They come in all different colors, too!
5) My First Tackle Box: Buy the baby boys on your list their very first tackle box! It even comes with a plush fishing rod.
6) Orchestra Turtle: The Ley babies FAVORITE toy! This little turtle lights up and plays music to distract little ones even during their fussiest moments of the day. (Don’t forget the batteries!)
7) Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker: This walker lays flat so that babies can play with it on the floor, and then props up to help them balance when they are learning to walk. There’s also a gender neutral version available here. It’s perfect for babies of all ages! (Don’t forget the batteries!)
8) First 100 Words Book: This book is great for when babies start recognizing objects and learning their first words. Each word is paired with a colorful picture to ensure sight recognition to go along with the words.
9) My First Purse: Every little lady needs a little purse— especially a soft, plush one that she can chew on. :)
10) Fisher Price Piano Gym: This little play gym features moveable toys for babies to grab and a piano that plays music when babies kick. It also lays flat for entertainment during the dreaded tummy time! (Don’t forget the batteries!)
11) Poppity Pop Dino: This little toy will keep babies entertained for hours! It’s also great for helping to develop baby’s fine motor skills. (Don’t forget the batteries!)
13) Safari First Tooth and Curl Box Set: It’s no secret that we love Mud Pie. These little boxes for a baby’s first curl and tooth would make such a sweet, sentimental gift.
14) Wee Ones Hair Bows: Emily always gets asked where little Miss Caroline’s hair bows are from. These are so soft and just the right size. We adore these!
15) Plush Stacker: These plush toys from Pottery Barn Kids stack up when they’re not in use, so they look just as cute as a decorative piece in a baby’s nursery. Love!!